Published: 10-08-2013, 08:35
Luxology Modo 701 SP2 + Contents | 200 Mb + 1.78 GB
MODO from Luxology delivers the next evolution of 3D modeling, painting and rendering in a single integrated and accelerated package for the Mac and PC. And now, MODO is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, MODO is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.
MODO 701 - the next generation of 3D content creation - offers a true end-to-end solution with the versatility artists require, at an affordable price. Perfected by community feedback, MODO 701 delivers enhanced tools in animation, dynamics, modeling, rendering and pipeline integration, plus a new procedural particle engine with easy to use presets and soon to be released Linux operating system support.
» Polygon/Subdivision Surface Modeler
» Precision construct geometry
» Two kinds of sculpting tools are provided in modo: mesh-based and image-based
» World-Class UV Editing
» Powerful, flexible painting system works in 2D and in 3D
» Fast rendering
» Instance and replicator rendering to trillion polygon detail
» Powerfull animation features
» Powerfull sculpting features
MODO 701 System Requirements
General System Requirements for MODO 701 (Minimum)
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 2 GB available hard disk space for full content installation
- Mouse or pointing device, including pressure sensitive tablets or 3Dconnexion 3D mouse
- OpenGL 2.0 accelerated graphics, at least 1280 x 800 resolution
- Internet connection required for product activation and to access online videos
Windows® Requirements (minimum)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8 (only 64-bit supported)
- Intel Xeon/Core 2 Duo, Quad/Core i7 or AMD Opteron/ Phenom processor(s). Must support SSE2 instruction set.
Macintosh® Requirements (minimum)
- Mac® OS X 10.6.8 or later (only 64-bit supported)
- Intel processor(s), Core2Duo processor or higher.
Note: MODO 701 does support full screen on Mountain Lion or higher